Service & Maintenance
CUBE Fire and Security is one of the leading maintenance companies for the Fire Detection and Supression Systems in Ireland. Cube Fire and Security maintain the newest equipment for Fire Detection and Supression Systems, managing perfect solution of your systems and compliance with the fundamental regulations.
24 Hour Service | Maintenance | Routine Servicing
Service & Maintenance
CUBE Fire and Security Service Agreement
CUBE Fire and Security is one of the leading maintenance companies for Fire Detection and Supression systems in Ireland.
CUBE Fire and Security maintain the newest equipment for fire extinguishing and Supression equipment managing perfect solution of your systems and compliance with the fundamental regulations.
What are the benefits of the agreement:
• We provide our customers with a full service and maintenance programme which will give you peace of mind.
• 24 Hour Service – The knowledge that your fire alarm system has been serviced by qualified, approved engineers will ensure that you have confidence that your business and more importantly lives are fully protected. Our Service and Maintenance programme will keep your operational costs to a minimum.
- Routine Servicing.
- Identification of system faults.
• Consent with legal obligations The Irish Standard IS3218:2013 8.2.1; states that the person having control over the premises shall ensure that work necessary to maintain the system is carried out, that records listed in 8.2 are carried out. It also states 8.2.1 “Servicing shall be undertaken following commissioning of the installation whether the premises are occupied or not. The requirement for servicing is a statutory requirement and independent of any obligations of the installer under defects liability”.
• Full support and knowledge of one of fire protection companies in Ireland.
• All standards can be purchased from NSAI at: www.nsai.ie
• CUBE Fire & Security provides each client with a fully documented schedule detailing your equipment specification and frequency of inspection. This ensures your system remains reliable, ready for everyday use, reduces false alarms and overall system downtime.